Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Abuses of The Winnipeg Parking Authority Part 4

The most recent portion of my media campaign had the result I was trying to achieve, contact with the untouchable David Hill. The responses I received on the other hand left me realizing that I was never going to be acknowledged as a human by anyone including and especially Dave Hill at the Winnipeg Parking authority.

I will be posting the appalling e-mails by which Mr.Hill attempts to turn the table and make me responsible for this whole situation. However in this post I have other things I would like to discuss.

My most recent campaign was putting flyers on cars to draw attention to my blog and the battle I've been DRAGGED into. While I had great success in that David Hill not only acknowledged my existence but also made fist contact with me, it became very clear, very fast, that no apology was ever going to be forthcoming.

This is the important part

The one thing I've been trying to achieve since this whole incident occurred was just to have someone say "I'm really sorry, we made a mistake".

I'm not trying to build a million dollar lawsuit. I've been trying to find out if anyone at the Winnipeg Parking Authority holds any accountability to their position., their position to the citizens of Winnipeg. The conclusion of I've come to is ...if there is anyone in the Winnipeg Parking Authority that fits that bill, I haven't met them.


Personal notes:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
re: leaflets on cars

I would like to apologize directly to all the Parking Enforcement Agents. I am genuinely sorry that my campaign probably affected you in the most negative way when in fact my grievance is with management. Yes it was an enforcement agent that ticketed my vehicle with an illegal ticket but, I do understand that either it was lack of training or pressure from management to issue that sort of ticket. Either way I do realize the importance of your job and that errors happen in life. Unfortunately I had tried every other method to make contact with David Hill and this was, after being blown off by his assistant, the only way for me to get his attention.

It is very important that we all remember that we are all human beings. I hope that despite my campaign the Enforcement Agents treat and are treated with all the kindness and forgiveness of Gandhi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would you rather be right or happy? This is what I was asked the other day. Unfortunately at the moment I would rather be right, and the result is that I am definitely not happy. If anyone thinks that I'm having fun doing this they are sadly mistaken. It has and is taking a personal toll on me. and affecting my life very negatively. This is not a battle in life I would have chosen, but my options were....well I didn't have any other than sit back and take it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unless something miraculous happens, I will be releasing some very interesting information in the next day or two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4pm Tuesday feb 18th

Mayor Sam Katz will be on 92.9fm and I can't see how The WPA wouldn't be at least part of the show. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment