Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Abuses of The Winnipeg Parking Authority Part 3


Dealing with the Winnipeg Parking Authority has become like going down the Congo for Marley in The Heart of Darkness, the further I go the more insane the whole thing becomes.

After finding out that The Winnipeg Parking Authority had "stayed" my ticket and NOT "quashed" it, I wanted to inquire about how I could have this done. Ultimately I found out how to do this but what I found out in the process is what truly disturbed me.

There is NO direct line for the public to call The Winnipeg Parking Authority.

I tried calling on Saturday to make an inquiry and got an answering machine. At which point I was forced to find a friend to come with me as a witness to The Parking Store (to decrease the possibility of getting assaulted yet again). When I got there what I found out is that the only number you can call is a private line to someone who can decide whether or not they want to return your call or even talk to you in the first place.

This is a City of Winnipeg LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY.....and the public can't even call a front desk to get basic assistance.

They can seize your property at their discretion, put liens against you personally, but you can't even phone them when they are open.

This organization, this private company, appears to have been given the right by The City of Winnipeg to be our judge, jury, and executioner by whatever means they decide and without any consequence.

LISTEN:

This is the audio of me at the front desk at the Winnipeg Parking Authority asking about the public's access to them


If you would like to assist Jason or send him nasty letters
You can contact Jason at jasonrossmusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment